COMMERCIAL & RESTAURANT GREASE TRAP SERVICE
Affordable provides Complete Service and Maintenance of your Grease Trap by offering Scheduled or On Demand Service.
Scheduled service (every 30, 60 or 90 days) ensures that your Grease Trap will to do its job of keeping grease and food out of your Septic System or Sewer and local Treatment Plant.
Without proper Maintenance, Septic Systems and Sewer Lines will clog with grease and cause backups that will disrupt you flow of business. Affordable uses Biological Additives as well as High Pressure Jetting to wash grease and sludge out of your system.
We will also work with you to assist in the Prevention of clogs with the use of Biological Additives via an installed Auto Injection System. This will help to prevent costly and disruptive Service calls and Emergencies.Compliance varies by town, and we will complete all the required documentation to keep you compliant.
Municipalities that require scheduled maintenance have found excellent results and a significant decrease in blockages.
Affordable specializes in Quick-In & Quick-Out approach to Service. Our drivers are supported with the best equipment and get the job done right the first time. Thousands of satisfied Food Service customers rely on Affordable for a great service experience an “Affordable” price!
Before We Schedule Service we will provide:
• Free Site Visit & Consultation
• Full Customer Site Assessment
And we will:
• Determine best access point for driver and hose/vacuum;
• Review Pricing and Service Frequency — then send a service agreement!
Great Service — Every Time!
• Uniformed, trained and courteous drivers and helpers
• We use Superior Vacuum Equipment — for any size or location of Grease Trap
• Waste Disposal Manifest Availability
• Work Order — full documentation of service and follow-ups!
Ask us about Recycling of your Used Cooking Oil!
Exterior Grease Trap Services:
Our (smartly) uniformed technicians will:
- Empty your outside grease tanks and legally dispose of the waste
- Check the inlet and outlet pipes
- Measure grease thickness
- Suggest service frequency and document this information for you
Proper frequency of outside service is a must. Outside grease tanks are quite large and if not serviced properly, can cause hardened grease build up. While a great name for a heavy metal band,“hardened grease build up” can cause back-ups, overflows, and draining issues inside.
Grease Tanks and Grease Traps will be inspected monthly and will be cleaned by a Licensed Septage Hauler whenever the level of grease is 25% of the effective depth of the trap, or at least every 90 days, whichever is sooner.
Interior Grease Trap Cleaning:
Proper and consistent Interior Grease Trap servicing is necessary to keep your indoor pipes running smoothly. Fats, oils, grease and solids (FOGS, if you enjoy acronyms) can build up in your pipes, all of which may cause problems that you don’t need. We provide inside grease Trap Cleaning to many commercial businesses in the food industry, including Restaurants, Hotels, Commercial Cafeterias, Retirement Homes, School Dining Facilities, and others.
Our trained and experienced Technicians will:
- Inspect your Grease Trap by properly scraping down the walls of the Trap and inspecting the condition of the Trap itself, including Baffles and Cover.
- Completely clean out your Grease Trap.
- If necessary they will also replace Gaskets during service or snake a clogged line!
- Review and update all paperwork on all of your Interior Grease Traps and recommend the appropriate Service frequency based on the condition of those Grease Traps.
- Update the Service Log so the Health Department Inspectors have the proper documentation!
Area We Serve –
Long Island, Nassau County, Queens County, Brooklyn, NYC