Are you looking out for a trusted name for grease trap cleaning in New York City? We are your one-stop solution, with ample experience in the field of grease trap cleaning in NYC. We provide extensive service and timely maintenance of your grease trap by offering both scheduled and on-demand services. Our professional technicians respond quickly, as Affordable specializes in quick-in & quick-out approach to provide unequalled customer satisfaction. Our on-duty vehicles are stacked with all the required equipment and tools to enable the technicians to get the job done right on the first go. We offer 24-hour emergency service in NYC. There are many satisfied and happy food service customers in NYC, who rely on Affordable for a great service experience at a reasonable price. Our primary aim is to provide the best grease trap cleaning in New York City.
In order to run your business smoothly, the periodic maintenance of grease traps is crucial. Otherwise, clogged pipes will cause backups. Affordable uses biological additives as well as high pressure jetting to wash grease and sludge out of the system. We provide scheduled services (every 30, 60 or 90 days) to ensure that your grease trap keeps doing the job of keeping FOGS (fats, oils, grease and solids) out of your septic system or sewer and local treatment plant effectively. Businesses that use our scheduled maintenance have found excellent results and a significant decrease in blockages.
NYC Grease Trap Cleaning for Prevention of Emergencies
We also work in close proximity with you to help the prevention of clogs with the use of biological additives with an installed Auto Injection System. This will help to prevent costly and disruptive service calls and emergencies. As compliance varies by town, we ensure to complete all the required documentation. It is to keep you compliant with grease trap cleaning NYC rules and regulations.
Before We Schedule Service we will provide:
- Free Site Visit & Consultation
- Full Customer Site Assessment
And we will:
- Determine the best access point for driver and hose/vacuum
- Review Pricing and Service Frequency — then send a service agreement!
Great Service — Every Time!
- Uniformed, trained and courteous drivers and helpers
- We use Superior Vacuum Equipment — for any size or location of Grease Trap
- Waste Disposal Manifest Availability
- Work Order — full documentation of service and follow-ups!
Exterior Grease Trap Services in NYC:
Exterior grease tanks are invariably large and require regular cleaning to avoid the build-up of hardened grease waste. A blocked grease tank can cause back-ups, overflows and drainage issues. With a scheduled clean-up of exterior grease tank, you can avoid a lot of worry and hassle. Also, grease trap pumping in New York City, when needed. By signing up with us, we will inspect your grease tanks and grease traps every month by a licensed septage hauler. We will schedule a clean-up of the grease tank whenever the grease build-up rises above 25% of the tank’s capacity or every 90 days, whichever is sooner. Depend on us for your grease trap cleaning, New York City!
Our (smartly) uniformed technicians will:
- Empty and clean your outside grease tanks of the contents that have built up and dispose of the waste legally
- Check and inspect the inlet and outlet pipes
- Measure grease thickness
- Suggest service frequency and document this information for you
Interior Grease Trap Cleaning in NYC:
As your grease trap pumping New York City company, we also provide interior cleaning services. We know cleaning and servicing a grease trap can be an unpleasant task to perform. But if it’s not cleaned completely and thoroughly, fats, oils, grease and solids (FOGS) can build up in your pipes which may impair the grease trap’s performance and ultimately lead to blocked drains. The odor from a grease trap is overpowering and can put off your staff and customers. Proper and consistent interior grease trap servicing is necessary to keep your drains running smoothly. We provide interior grease trap cleaning to many commercial businesses in the food industry, including restaurants, hotels, commercial cafeterias, retirement homes, school dining facilities, and others.
Our professional and experienced technicians will:
- Inspect your Grease Trap by properly scraping down the walls of the Trap and inspecting the condition of the Trap itself, including Baffles and Cover.
- Completely clean out your Grease Trap.
- If necessary, they will also replace Gaskets during service or snake a clogged line.
- Review and update all paperwork on all of your Interior Grease Traps and recommend the appropriate Service frequency based on the condition of those Grease Traps.
- Update the Service Log so the Health Department Inspectors have the proper documentation.