We are a trusted name when it comes to Wastewater Management Services in Nassau County. We are your go-to brand with ample experience in the field of Grease Trap Cleaning. We provide thorough service and timely maintenance of your grease trap by offering Scheduled and On-demand service. Our professional technicians respond swiftly, as Affordable specializes in Quick-In & Quick-Out approach to provide unmatched customer satisfaction. Our on-duty vehicles are stacked with all the required equipment and tools to enable the technicians to get the job done right the first time. We offer 24-hour Emergency Service in all Nassau County divisions. There are many happy Food Service customers who rely on Affordable for a great service experience in an “Affordable” price. Our aim is to provide the best cesspool services in Nassau County.
In order to run your business smoothly, the periodic maintenance of Septic Systems and Sewer Lines is crucial, as otherwise clogged grease traps will cause backups. Affordable uses Biological Additives as well as High Pressure Jetting to wash grease and sludge out of your system. We provide scheduled services (every 30, 60 or 90 days) to ensure that your Grease Trap keeps doing the job of keeping FOGS (Fats, oils, grease and solids) out of your Septic System or Sewer and local Treatment Plant effectively. Municipalities that avail our scheduled maintenance have found excellent results and a significant decrease in blockages.
We also work in close proximity with you to help the Prevention of clogs with the use of Biological Additives via an installed Auto Injection System. This will help to prevent costly and disruptive Service calls and Emergencies. Compliance varies by town, and so we will complete all the required documentation to keep you compliant as per the terms and conditions of Nassau county.
Before We Schedule Service we will provide:
- Free Site Visit & Consultation
- Full Customer Site Assessment
And we will:
- Determine the best access point for driver and hose/vacuum
- Review Pricing and Service Frequency — then send a service agreement!
Great Service — Every Time!
- Uniformed, trained and courteous drivers and helpers
- We use Superior Vacuum Equipment — for any size or location of Grease Trap
- Waste Disposal Manifest Availability
- Work Order — full documentation of service and follow-ups!
Exterior Grease Trap Services in Nassau County:
Exterior grease tanks are invariably large and require regular cleaning to avoid the buildup of hardened grease waste. A blocked grease tank can cause back-ups, overflows and drainage issues. With a scheduled clean-up of exterior grease tank, you can avoid a lot of worry and hassle. We will inspect your grease tanks and grease traps every month. We will schedule a clean up of the grease tank whenever the grease buildup rises above 25% of the tanks capacity or every 90 days, whichever is sooner.
Our (smartly) uniformed technicians will:
- Empty and clean your outside grease tanks of the contents that have built up and dispose of the waste legally
- Check and inspect the inlet and outlet pipes
- Measure grease thickness
- Suggest service frequency and document this information for you
Interior Grease Trap Cleaning in Nassau County:
Cleaning and servicing a grease trap can be an unpleasant task to perform. If not cleaned completely and thoroughly, Fats, oils, grease and solids (FOGS, if you enjoy acronyms) can build up in your pipes which may impair the grease trap’s performance, leading to blocked drains. The odor from a grease trap is overpowering and can put off your staff and customers. Proper and consistent Interior Grease Trap servicing is necessary to keep your drains running smoothly. We provide Interior Grease Trap Cleaning to many commercial businesses in the food industry, including Restaurants, Hotels, Commercial Cafeterias, Retirement Homes, School Dining Facilities, and others.
Our professional and experienced technicians will:
- Inspect your Grease Trap by properly scraping down the walls of the Trap and inspecting the condition of the Trap itself, including Baffles and Cover.
- Completely clean out your Grease Trap.
- If necessary, they will also replace Gaskets during service or snake a clogged line.
- Review and update all paperwork on all of your Interior Grease Traps and recommend the appropriate Service frequency based on the condition of those Grease Traps.
- Update the Service Log so the Health Department Inspectors have the proper documentation.