We are a Long Island Company with experience in the field of Wastewater Management Services. We provide complete service and maintenance of your grease trap by offering Scheduled and On-demand service. Our professional technicians will respond quickly, as Affordable specializes in Quick-In & Quick-Out approach to Service. Our vehicles are stacked with a wide range of necessary equipment and tools so that the technicians are well supported to get the job done right the first time. We offer 24-hour emergency service in all Long Island areas. Thousands of satisfied Food Service customers rely on Affordable for a great service experience with an “Affordable” price. We aim to provide the best cesspool services on Long Island.
Our scheduled services (every 30, 60 or 90 days) ensures that your Grease Trap will do its job of keeping FOGS (Fats, oils, grease and solids) out of your Septic System or Sewer and local Treatment Plant. To ensure your business runs smoothly, the maintenance of Septic Systems and Sewer lines is imperative as otherwise they will be clogged with grease and cause backups. Affordable uses Biological Additives as well as High Pressure Jetting to wash grease and sludge out of your system. Municipalities that require scheduled maintenance have found excellent results and a significant decrease in blockages.
We will also work with you to assist in the Prevention of clogs with the use of Biological Additives via an installed Auto Injection System. This will help to prevent costly and disruptive Service calls and Emergencies. Compliance varies by town, and so we will complete all the required documentation to keep you compliant on Long Island.
Before We Schedule Service we will provide:
- Free Site Visit & Consultation
- Full Customer Site Assessment
And we will:
- Determine the best access point for driver and hose/vacuum
- Review Pricing and Service Frequency — then send a service agreement!
Great Service — Every Time!
- Uniformed, trained and courteous drivers and helpers
- We use Superior Vacuum Equipment — for any size or location of Grease Trap
- Waste Disposal Manifest Availability
- Work Order — full documentation of service and follow-ups!
Exterior Grease Trap Services on Long Island:
Exterior grease tanks are quite large and need regular cleaning to avoid the buildup of hardened grease waste. A blocked grease tank can cause back-ups, overflows and drainage issues. With a scheduled clean-up of exterior grease tank, you can avoid a lot of worry and hassle. When you sign-up with us, your grease tanks and grease traps will be inspected monthly by a licensed septage hauler. We will schedule a clean up of the grease tank whenever the grease buildup rises above 25% of the tanks capacity or every 90 days, whichever is sooner.
Our (smartly) uniformed technicians will:
- Empty and clean your outside grease tanks of the contents that have built up and dispose of the waste legally
- Check and inspect the inlet and outlet pipes
- Measure grease thickness
- Suggest service frequency and document this information for you
Interior Grease Trap Cleaning on Long Island:
Cleaning and servicing a grease trap can be an unpleasant task to perform. If not cleaned completely and thoroughly, Fats, oils, grease and solids (FOGS, if you enjoy acronyms) can build up in your pipes which may impair the grease trap’s performance, leading to blocked drains. The odor from a grease trap is overpowering and can put off your staff and customers. Proper and consistent Interior Grease Trap servicing is necessary to keep your drains running smoothly. We provide Interior Grease Trap Cleaning to many commercial businesses in the food industry, including Restaurants, Hotels, Commercial Cafeterias, Retirement Homes, School Dining Facilities, and others.
Our professional and experienced technicians will:
- Inspect your Grease Trap by properly scraping down the walls of the Trap and inspecting the condition of the Trap itself, including Baffles and Cover.
- Completely clean out your Grease Trap.
- If necessary, they will also replace Gaskets during service or snake a clogged line.
- Review and update all paperwork on all of your Interior Grease Traps and recommend the appropriate Service frequency based on the condition of those Grease Traps.
- Update the Service Log so the Health Department Inspectors have the proper documentation.