Has your cesspool or septic system been cleaned in the last two to three years? If not, then a proactive and timely pumping and maintenance of your tank will drastically improve the life of your cesspool or septic system. It will reduce the risk of clogging-up of your drainage area. We are a trusted name for Wastewater Management Services in Queens. Affordable Cesspool is a one-stop solution, with ample experience in the field of Grease Trap Cleaning.
We provide extensive service and timely maintenance of your grease trap by offering both Scheduled and On-demand services. Our professional technicians respond quickly, as Affordable specializes in Quick-In & Quick-Out approach to provide unmatched customer satisfaction. We have an extensive fleet of tanker trucks, with capacities ranging from 2,500 to 8,000 gallons in Queens. In most instances, we can arrange for same-day emergency pumping as well. We are available to service your system seven days a week. There are many satisfied and happy Food Service customers in Queens, who rely on Affordable for a great service experience at a reasonable price. Our primary aim is to provide the best cesspool services in Queens.
Grease Trap Cleaning Services, Queens
In order to run your business smoothly, the periodic maintenance of Septic Systems and Sewer lines is crucial. Otherwise clogged grease traps will cause backups. Affordable uses Biological Additives as well as High Pressure Jetting to wash grease and sludge out of the system. We take care of all issues related to a residential or commercial septic system, from pumping to high-pressure sewer jetting to all manner of repairs. We also offer the full spectrum of services related to the repair of a cesspool or septic system.
We provide scheduled services (every 30, 60 or 90 days) to ensure that your Grease Trap keeps doing the job of keeping FOGS (Fats, oils, grease and solids) out of your Septic System or Sewer and local Treatment Plant effectively. Municipalities that avail our scheduled maintenance have found excellent results and a significant decrease in blockages.
We also work in close proximity with you to help the Prevention of clogs with the use of Biological Additives via an installed Auto Injection System. This will help to prevent costly and disruptive Service calls and Emergencies. As compliance varies from town to town, we ensure to complete all the required documentation. It is to keep you compliant as per the terms and conditions of Queens.
Before We Schedule Service we will provide:
- Free Site Visit & Consultation
- Full Customer Site Assessment
And we will:
- Determine the best access point for driver and hose/vacuum
- Review Pricing and Service Frequency — then send a service agreement!
Great Service — Every Time!
- Uniformed, trained and courteous drivers and helpers
- We use Superior Vacuum Equipment — for any size or location of Grease Trap
- Waste Disposal Manifest Availability
- Work Order — full documentation of service and follow-ups!
Exterior Grease Trap Services in Queens:
Exterior grease tanks are invariably large and require regular cleaning to avoid the build-up of hardened grease waste. A blocked grease tank can cause back-ups, overflows and drainage issues. With a scheduled clean-up of exterior grease tank, you can avoid a lot of worry and hassle. By signing up with us, we will inspect your grease tanks and grease traps every month by a licensed septage hauler. We will schedule a clean-up of the grease tank whenever the grease build-up rises above 25% of the tank’s capacity or every 90 days, whichever is sooner.
Our (smartly) uniformed technicians will:
- Empty and clean your outside grease tanks of the contents that have built up and dispose of the waste legally
- Check and inspect the inlet and outlet pipes
- Measure grease thickness
- Suggest service frequency and document this information for you
Interior Grease Trap Cleaning in Queens:
Cleaning and servicing a grease trap can be an unpleasant task to perform. If not cleaned completely and thoroughly, Fats, oils, grease and solids (FOGS) can build up in your pipes which may impair the grease trap’s performance and ultimately lead to blocked drains. The odor from a grease trap is overpowering and can put off your staff and customers. Proper and consistent Interior Grease Trap servicing is necessary to keep your drains running smoothly. We provide Interior Grease Trap Cleaning to many commercial businesses in the food industry, including Restaurants, Hotels, Commercial Cafeterias, Retirement Homes, School Dining Facilities, and others.
Our professional and experienced technicians will:
- Inspect your Grease Trap by properly scraping down the walls of the Trap and inspecting the condition of the Trap itself, including Baffles and Cover.
- Completely clean out your Grease Trap.
- If necessary, they will also replace Gaskets during service or snake a clogged line.
- Review and update all paperwork on all of your Interior Grease Traps and recommend the appropriate Service frequency based on the condition of those Grease Traps.
- Update the Service Log so the Health Department Inspectors have the proper documentation.