Your search ends here for Wastewater Management Services in Brooklyn. We are a one-stop solution provider, providing the most reliable and efficient Grease Trap Cleaning service in Brooklyn. We offer Scheduled and On-demand grease trap cleaning and maintenance services in Brooklyn. Our professional technicians specialize in Quick-In & Quick-Out approach to provide unmatched customer satisfaction. Our on-duty vehicles are stacked with all the required equipment and tools for technicians to get the job done right in the first go. We offer 24-hour emergency grease trap cleaning service in Brooklyn. Many satisfied and happy Food Service customers rely on Affordable for a great service experience at a reasonable price. We follow customer oriented approach to provide the best grease trap services in Brooklyn.
For your business to run smoothly, the periodic maintenance of Septic Systems and Sewer lines is crucial. Otherwise, clogged grease traps will cause backups. Affordable uses Biological Additives as well as High Pressure Jetting to wash grease, and sludge out of the system. We provide scheduled services (every 30, 60 or, 90 days) to ensure that your Grease Trap keeps doing the job of maintaining FOGS (Fats, oils, grease, and solids) out of your Septic System or Sewer and local Treatment Plant effectively. Municipalities that avail our scheduled maintenance have found excellent results and a significant decrease in blockages.
We also work to help the Prevention of clogs with the use of Biological Additives via an installed Auto Injection System. It will help to prevent costly and disruptive Service calls and Emergencies. As compliance varies by town, we ensure to complete all the required documentation. It is to keep you compliant as per the terms and conditions of Brooklyn.
Before We Schedule Service we will provide:
- Free Site Visit & Consultation
- Full Customer Site Assessment
And we will:
- Determine the best access point for driver and hose/vacuum
- Review Pricing and Service Frequency — then send a service agreement!
Excellent Service — Every Time!
- Uniformed, trained and courteous drivers and helpers
- We use Superior Vacuum Equipment — for any size or location of Grease Trap
- Waste Disposal Manifest Availability
- Work Order — full documentation of service and follow-ups!
Exterior Grease Trap Services in Brooklyn:
Exterior grease tanks are invariably large and require regular cleaning to avoid the build-up of hardened grease waste. A blocked grease tank can cause back-ups, overflows and drainage issues. With a scheduled clean-up of the exterior grease tank, you can avoid a lot of worry and hassle. You can sign-up with us for inspection and maintenance of your grease tanks and grease traps every month by a licensed septage hauler. We will schedule a clean-up and grease trap pumping whenever the grease build-up rises above 25% of the tank’s capacity, or every 90 days, whichever is sooner.
Our (smartly) uniformed technicians will:
- Empty and clean your outside grease tanks of the contents that have built up and dispose of the waste legally
- Check and inspect the inlet and outlet pipes
- Measure grease thickness
- Suggest service frequency and document this information for you
Interior Grease Trap Cleaning in Brooklyn:
Cleaning and servicing a grease trap can be an unpleasant task to perform. If not cleaned completely and thoroughly, Fats, oils, grease, and solids (FOGS) can build up in your pipes, which may impair the grease trap’s performance and ultimately lead to blocked drains. The odor from a grease trap is overpowering and can put off your staff and customers. Proper and consistent Interior Grease Trap servicing is necessary to keep your drains running smoothly. We provide Interior Grease Trap Cleaning in Brooklyn to many commercial businesses in the food industry, including Restaurants, Hotels, Commercial Cafeterias, Retirement Homes, School Dining Facilities, and others.
Our professional and experienced technicians will:
- Inspect your Grease Trap by properly scraping down the walls of the Trap and inspecting the condition of the Trap itself, including Baffles and Cover.
- Completely clean out your Grease Trap.
- If necessary, they will also replace Gaskets during service or snake a clogged line.
- Review and update all paperwork on all of your Interior Grease Traps and recommend the appropriate Service frequency based on the condition of those Grease Traps.
- Update the Service Log so the Health Department Inspectors have the proper documentation.